JollyGut app and the Browser extension is a food scanning app that helps to decipher food labels in grocery stores across the UK (Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s). With A.I. powered food-centric search engine and navigation system, the app scans and instantly recognises food products in-store. All you need to do is to photograph a product using your smartphone and the app will instantly reveal the nutritional information of the product and whether the product meets your dietary preferences.
Keeping in mind dietary preferences, one of the most popular filters on the app is the ‘gluten free’ filter. For anyone with gluten intolerance, the app enables users to search for products that do not contain gluten.
In this article, we will cover how to get the most out of the ‘gluten-free’ filter.
What is the gluten-free filter?
The gluten-free filter is designed for users who have gluten intolerance and struggle to search and choose food products that meet their dietary requirements. The filter on the app can:
- Warn you when a product contains gluten
- Help you search for products that do not contain gluten
How to get the most of it?
Setting the filter and using it on the app is quick and easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Open your profile, click on ‘dietary preferences and set the ‘gluten-free’ filter.
2. Once the filter is set, you can click on the ‘search icon’ and search for any products across three stores in the UK.
3. If the product contains gluten, you will see it in grey.
4. Click on the product to view its full nutrition profile.
JollyGut app is a life-saver for anyone dealing with gluten intolerance. It is a time-saving, effortless way to find the right food for each individual at grocery stores, informing users of the ingredients and health profile of each product.